The Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has approved the redeployment and appointment of some persons to join the new direction government.
In a statement signed by the Director General Media and Publicity, Kingsley Fanwo titled ‘Government House Special Announcement’ dated 31st December, 2018, said the decision was to strengthen the New Direction government in the state
The statement which reads in part said “The Secretary to the Kogi State Government, Dr Mrs Folashade Arike Ayoade has directed me to make the minor shake-up in the appointments of certain Kogi State Officials public in line with the approval of His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Bello.
” The shake up is to take immediate effect.
The minor shake up is expected to positively impact governance at all levels.
The appointment and redeployment of appointees in the new direction administration of Kogi state are as follows:
1. Hon. Hillary Amodu Edime to replace Suleiman Amodu as the chief administrator of Idah Local Government Area
2. Suleiman Amodu to replace Hon. Joseph Baron Okoli as the Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Boundary and Delineation Matters
3. Hon. Ogbobe Augustine Isaac has been appointed as Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Legislative Matters
4. Hon. Egbiti Abu-Abu-Sure has been appointed as the Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Social Investment Programs
5.Hassan A. Sani to replace Hon Egbiti Abu-Sule as the Chief Administrator of Ofu Local Government Area.
6. Mr. Patrick Onalo to replace Hon. Thomas Offer as Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Solid Minerals.
7. Hon. John Aduga to replace Hon. Mohammed Ibrahim (Ayuba Nana) as Chief Administrator of Ankpa Local Government Area.
8. Hon. Mohammed Ibrahim (Ayuba Nana) has been redeployed to become the Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Oil, Gas and Petroleum resources.
The administrative actions are intended to match skills to jobs in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of appointees, and by extension, the Administration.Share this on WhatsApp