The Kogi State Police Command wish to inform the general public particularly, Kogi State indigenes who applied into the 7th Regular Course of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano, and are successful, that the Medical Examination/Physical Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold as from 31st October – 6th November, 2019 respectively.
2. All the successful candidates of Kogi State Origin invited for the exercise are expected to report to the Police Academy, Wudil, Kano on the above scheduled dates and to go along with the following items;
I. Original Credentials with fifteen (15) photocopies each
ii. Fifteen (15) passport photographs
III. Certificate of indigineship to be authenticated by the State Representatives
iv. White canvass, vest, shorts and socks
3. More over, candidates are also to note that, they will be subjected to medical Examination/Fitness Test. Meanwhile, the successful candidates will be notified of the screening scheduled individually via SMS.
4. Parents/Guardian are advise to stay away from the centre as they will not be allowed into the Academy. Accommodation and feeding will be provided for the candidates during the exercise.
5. In the same vein, the State Government are to send their representatives on the relevant dates to authenticate indigineship.
6. Finally, the Commissioner of Police Kogi State Police Command, CP Hakeem A. Busari psc, heartily congratulate the successful candidates and urged them to be good ambassadors of the State during the exercise.
DSP WILLIAM OVYE AYA,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
KOGI STATE POLICE COMMAND